jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835634
Employer Ref. JO-161017-111781
Our client, a Japanese private bank, is looking for an Accounting Assistant Manager / Associate, with the following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree holder majored in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Professional qualification in HKICPA or ACCA
- At least 3 years of solid experience in HKMA regulatory reporting and financial accounting control function from sizable bank
- Good understanding of banking products and business models
- Big 4 candidate with banking exposures will be added an advantage
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Working experience from Japanese bank or Japanese speaker would be an advantage
- Prepare HKMA regulatory reporting, financial disclosure statements, head office reporting, financial accounting reporting and management reporting in an accurate and effective manner
- Familiarize with HKMA banking returns completion instructions, applicable laws, regulations and guidelines
- Familiarize with SFC reporting requirements will be an advantage but not compulsory
- Work with IT support to build date attributes, reporting matrixes mapping and perform UATs
- Support financial accounting control, operations, internal control and projects
- Maintain good relationship with auditors, service vendors and internal customers
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- 5 days
Interest parties please send full resume in MS Word/PDF format in English to us.
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for recruitment purpose.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RGF HR Agent Hong Kong Limited
About RGF HR Agent Hong Kong Limited
With over 15 years business experience in Asia, we provide professional service to job seekers and our clients in permanent placement and temporary staffing.
Our Professional Consultants are always pleased to support you, just give a call at (+852) 2537 2557, or send your CV to email@example.com.
If you want to know more vacancies or job details, please take a look at our website: