Apass International Hong Kong Company Limited
APASS International Hong Kong Company Limited
APASS International (www.apass.com.hk) is a professional recruiting company.
With offices in Hong Kong and Tokyo, we dedicate to advance professional’s career throughout Asia Pacific region. Our consultants devote to each specialized recruitment area where they have deep understanding of clients’ requirements as well as business background, and often times, they are from the industry.
We work together with you to find a place where your skills, experience and cultural/language background would be highly valued. We are here to advance your professional career.
Accounting and Administrative Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993532
Our client is a reputable Japanese company with proven track record in the trading industry who is looking for high caliber Accounting and Administrative Assistant to join their professional team.
The company is head quartered in Japan, was founded in 2010 in Hong Kong with the goal of contributing to Asia and the world economy. They are selling different kinds of whisky and sake in market. International Trading business, SME (Small and Middle Enterprises) Business Support are its’ current main business focuses. They have the experience, expertise, and global network to provide the essential services for the clients in many different industries and different countries and regions. At they reach across nationalities and cultures, supporting internationalization and business expansion in the Asia-Pacific region, while promoting our own international trading business directly linked to the coexistence of people and nature, in the core fields including the environment, medical care, and foods. Thus they support the structural changes in society being occurred on a global level.
It is an exciting moment to join this fantastic company and the professional sales team.
Business Nature: Trading
- Assist day to day for accounting tasks, including handle book-keeping individually.
- Communicate and work closely with audit firm
- Provide daily administrative support to the team
- Report to Sales Manager
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks whenever necessary
- Fluent in written and spoken Cantonese and English, with good command in Mandarin
- Diploma or above in Accounting or related discipline, Degree holder would be preferable
- 2- 3 years of experience in Accounting roles is a MUST, with experience in retail or trading field is an strong advantage
- LCC Level 2 or above is a MUST
- Independent, Detail-minded, self-motivated, and good communication skills
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Fresh Graduate will NOT be consider
- 5 day work (10:00 am – 6:00 pm)
- Double Pay
Work Location: Quarry Bay
The company offer comprehensive package with fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties, please submit your resume together with your current salary, expected salary and available date Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.