Kaspersky Lab is the world’s largest privately held vendor of endpoint protection solutions. The company is ranked among the world’s top four vendors of security solutions for endpoint users. Throughout its more than 18-year history Kaspersky Lab has remained an innovator in IT security and provides effective digital security solutions for large enterprises, SMBs and consumers. Kaspersky Lab, with its holding company registered in the United Kingdom, currently operates in almost 200 countries and territories across the globe, providing protection for over 400 million users worldwide.
Here in Kaspersky Lab, we offer our employees unique opportunities for professional and career growth. For us, a career is a path that the individual chooses him-/herself. No matter which path you choose, we have everything you need to help you achieve your goal: an internal recruitment program, a wide range of international and local training sessions, and developmental and educational tools focused on specific business needs.
Learn more at www.kaspersky.com.
Accounting and Administrative Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005214913
- Handle bills and payment function such as processing of vendors’ invoices and payment, consumables and staff claims etc.
- Handle queries from vendors and others regarding payments
- Prepare and record petty cash
- Perform data entry into accounting software and internal records
- Support month-end and year-end closing
- Assist in the preparation of budget and forecast
- Handle all administrative duties such as procurement, attend to phone calls & walk-in visitors, booking of flights & hotels, replenish & ordering of pantry supplies & stationary, arranging for courier, mail collection, scanning and filing documents
- Oversee security related activities for safeguarding assets of the organisation
- Handle property related matters such as lease, renewals, legal matters and insurance coverage etc.
- Manage payroll processing (including bonuses, personal insurance, etc.) and liaise with payroll service providers
- Operational support in all HR-related matters, including answering queries from employees, maintatining personnel records and documentation, recruiment, trainings activities, etc.
- Plan and coordinate company internal events
- Prepare and submit statistic surveys by government bodies
- Maintain proper filing system for policies, accounts, employee records such as personal files and general office documents to meet statutory, regulatory and audit purposes
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
Successful candidate shall:
- have Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- have 2 years or more experience in accounting, administration and general affairs
- be a certified accountant or be in the process of studying for certification
- be proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- have basic knowledge in bookkeeping, HR & Payroll experience
- have strong initiative and pro-active approach
- be motivated by challenges and a fast paced environment
- be a fast learner, hardworking and committed
- have ability to work independently and as a team player
- have able to prioritise well and capable of multitasking
- be meticulous, able to work under pressure and meet deadline (willing to work overtime)