AFE Solutions Ltd
AFE Solutions Limited is a leading online stock trading solutions provider in Hong Kong. Our mission is to be the leading "One-Stop-Shop" solution provider for information and stock trading platform for the domestic financial market participants. Our core business includes electronic stock trading solutions, professional financial information services and B2B financial portal development.
In order to cope with our rapid expansion, we would like to invite high calibre candidates for the following position (5 Days Work):
Accounting and Business Administrative Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917847
Accounting and Business Administrative Officer (5-day work)
- Handle daily accounting operations (including AR, AP, etc.), data entry, documentation and reports;
- Process sales order and complete necessary tasks on billing and accounting system;
- Day-to-day liaison with customers, vendors and internal sales channels.
- 1-2 years working experience in Business Administrative or Sales Coordination field;
- Form 5 or above with LCCI qualification or higher;
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Good computer skills, in particular MS Office in Excel & Word;
- Self-motivated, independent, detail-minded, able to work under pressure and strong sense of responsibility;
- With good communication skill and to-do attitude;
- Immediate available candidates are preferred;
- Working location: Wan Chai.
We offer attractive salary and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Please send your full resume, including employment history, present and expected salary and contact telephone number to: Human Resources Department, AFE Solutions Limited, 8/F, Sunlight Tower, 248 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong or email to us. (Please quote reference for the job application) .
We are an equal opportunity employer. Information collected will be used for employment purposes only and will be treated in strict confidence. Applicants not contacted within eight weeks of applying may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required.