jobsDB ref: JHK100003004778816
Employer Ref. BBBH21588
Our client is a private equity firm with regional expansion. To support their growth, they are currently seeking a candidate with 1-2 years of relevant experience to join their Finance & Admin department as an Accounting Assistant.
- Support the team with month end closing and year end audit activities.
- Handle various accounting operations including AP, payment vouchers, inter-company transactions etc. You will be expected to take up higher-level responsibilities as the company grows.
- Support administration tasks such as filing and maintaining statutory records, some HR duties such as visa applications, and some office support tasks and ad hoc assignments as required
- Bachelor Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, or related disciplines
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a firm with international coverage
- PRC exposure is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin. Chinese word processing is required.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.