Accounting Assistant (15-20K)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781436
Employer Ref. 221-092316-LM
- Manage accounting functions mainly accounts payable, cheque issuing, payment voucher, inter-company transaction
- Assist with month-end closing and year-end audit.
- Handle HR function including applying for working visa applications with the HK Immigration Department.
- Support company secretarial duties including minutes preparation, filing and maintaining statutory records.
- Provide general office administration support and bank-in cheque for staff.
- Practical experience in handling PRC entities.
- Undertake any other ad- hoc duties/assignment as required.
- Degree holder (Major in Accounting)
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience of handing branch office / JV in PRC is preferred
- Audit experience is a plus
- Experience in MNC firm is preferred
- Proficiency in PC skills, including MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk