Accounting Assistant (6 months contract)
TOP-TOY (Hong Kong) Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832299
You will assist Finance team to maintain an efficient accounting function during the transitional period.
- Perform accounting activities including; book keeping, prepare financial analysis and handle bank reconciliation.
- Follow up with suppliers / creditors for Accounts Payable related matters.
- Assist in month-end closing and compile management reports.
- Diploma in Finance / Accounting or related disciplines.
- Relevant experience in buying office is an advantage.
- Solid experience in preparing and consolidating financial statements.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TOP-TOY (Hong Kong) Ltd
About TOP-TOY (Hong Kong) Ltd
TOP-TOY is an international company that sells toys and other products for children.
We served approximately 20 million customers in 2014/15 through our two retail chains, BR and TOYS"R"US. For the TOYS"R"US chain, we hold an exclusive license to operate in the Nordic region.
We are one of the largest toy distributors in Northern Europe. In 2014/15, we sold approximately 47 million products to retail customers across our markets, generating approximately 4.0 billion DKK in total revenue and 225 million DKK in operating profit.
At TOP-TOY we employed an average of 3,300 employees in 2014/15 (corresponding to 2,100 full-time positions) in our stores, offices and warehouse in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Germany and Hong Kong. Our main offices are located in Vallensbæk in Denmark and in Hong Kong, while we have satellite offices in Malmö, Oslo, Hamburg and Helsinki.
In January 2016, we entered into a partnership with the investment firm, EQT, with the purpose of strengthening TOP-TOY’s organisation and growing market shares for our retail banners.
On our website www.top-toy.com, among other things you can read about our Code of Conduct, our work with factory compliance, product safety and responsibility.