jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834600
Employer Ref. BBBH21829
Our client is a private equity firm located in Central. They are urgently seeking for an Accounting Assistant to join their finance and company secretarial department. Immediately available is highly preferred.
- Manage accounting functions mainly accounts payable, cheque issuing, payment voucher, inter-company transaction
- Assist with month-end closing and year-end audit
- Provide general office administrative support and secretarial duties such as preparing minutes, filing and maintaining records
- Handle HR function such as visa application
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting with minimum 2 years' relevant work experience, audit experience gained from international firms are highly preferred
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Proficient in computer application include MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Immediately available is highly preferable
Reply To (Contact Email)
If you are interested in this position, please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter quoting reference JO#21829 in the subject header with your current and expected salary, which we will use to review applications. Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.