Black Sheep Restaurants Limited
Black Sheep Restaurants is a Hong Kong-based hospitality group that specialises in developing niche, thought-provoking restaurant concepts that add to the existing culinary dialogue.
Whether recreating popular international concepts for the Hong Kong market or developing standalone restaurants, Black Sheep Restaurants curates distinct dining experiences that tell a story about a particular time, place, culture or cuisine while celebrating the bounty of premium ingredients available both locally and from abroad. The group currently boasts a portfolio of TWELVE restaurants AND BARS, including Boqueria, Chôm Chôm, Motorino (Soho & Wan Chai), La Vache!, Ho Lee Fook, Carbone, BURGER CIRCUS, Stazione Novella,LE GARCON SAIGON, belon AND MAISON LIBANAISE.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836755
- Handle daily general accounting duties, data entry and filing
- Prepare the breakdown schedule and other accounting reports
- Coordinate accounting functions for the inter-company transactions and reconciliation
- Handle inter-company billing and assist in year-end audit
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required
- Responsible for Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Degree Holder or Diploma with LCC certificates
- 0-1 years or above experience in Accounting / Finance preferred
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel
- Experience in F&B industry is preferred, but not required
- Fresh graduate is welcome to apply
- Immediate availability is preferred
We offer competitive packages, which include an attractive salary, 5-day work, medical insurance, special paid leave, discretional quarter bonus & annual bonus, staff discount, education sponsorship program, good working environment and a great career path with opportunities for advancement.
Interested candidates please send their resume with CURRENT and EXPECTED by clicking "Apply Now" or contact our HR Team at 2810 0062 if you have any inquiries.
(All personal information collected would be kept strictly confidential and for recruitment purposes only.)