jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915612
Employer Ref. BBBH21973
- Daily accounting operations and monthly close process. Prepare journal entries for General ledger and process payment.
- Process Travel and Entertainment Expense reports (T&E) and reimbursement.
- Preparing financial reports, including weekly sales reports, general ledger account reconciliation, monthly financial and T&E reports.
- Ad hoc reports
- LCC or Diploma in accounting, finance or business with recognized accounting qualification preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in English, pleasant and with good communication skills
- Immediate available or short notice is preferable
Reply to (Contact email)
If you are interested in this position, please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter quoting reference JO#AF 21973 in the subject header with your current and expected salary, which we will use to review applications. Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.