Hong Kong Television Network Limited is a Hong Kong listed company (SEHK : 1137).
Established in 1992, the Group possesses extensive and successful experience in telecom market liberalization, popularizing advanced technology and applications. The Group strives to expand its foothold to the multimedia and TV industry.
Riding on our content library together with strong brand presence in Hong Kong, we are now developing various business models to build a 24-hour “e-Shopping Mall” providing a one-stop shop platform to people in Hong Kong, including entertainment, online shopping, delivery service and impressive customer experience.
For details on the Group’s Talent Management policies, please refer to http://www.hktv.com.hk/.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919759
Employer Ref. FIN-AA-1611-JDB
- Assist in day-to-day accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger function
- Assist seniors in preparing month end account schedules and various reports
- Liaise with internal departments to facilitate accounting operation
- Maintain good accounting filing system
- Handle ad-hoc assignment as requested
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or business related discipline
- Preferably with relevant working experience
- Proficiency in MS Excel will be advantageous
- Self-motivated, energetic, well-organised, a team player and able to work under pressure
* Applicant with relevant working experience may be considered as Assistant Officer
We offer attractive remuneration package to the high caliber candidates. If you have the drive and passion to grasp this challenging career opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com and quote the Position and Employer Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring company and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement.