Accounting Assistant (up to $15k)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993292
Employer Ref. 14229
- Genuine exposure and development opportunity
- Competitive remuneration with multiple benefits
- Welcome recent grad
- Assist the Finance Department in a full range of accounting and administrative matters
- Work closely with the accountants on accounts payable, billing & invoicing, payroll, analysis and reporting etc.
- Ensure the accuracy of the data uploaded and provide assistance in system migration assignments
- Participate in ad hoc projects as required
- Diploma/ Degree holder in Accounting or related discipline
- 1-3 years solid accounting experience with payroll exposure will be a plus
- Recent Graduate will be considered
- Good command of written, spoken English and Chinese
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and good communication skills
- Immediately available
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Tracy Wong on +852 2833 4176 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.