Hong Kong King Wai Group Company Limited
King Wai Group (“KWG” or the “Group”) is one of Hong Kong based, China’s best-known and most prolific property developers, with a successful corporate history of more than 20 years. The group has consistently maintained its position as a forward-thinking pioneer in the industry. The Group has diverse range of high-quality properties and elegant living standards in China and has added to its portfolio of business interests on a global scale, investing in ventures related to its core businesses and associated industries. With the expansion of the area of investment, we have the following opening:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996625
- Responsible daily accounting operation mainly AP and AR
- Handle payment request, all cash and bank disbursements
- Manage the daily cash and bank transactions
- Maintain filing system & clerical work
- Provide clerical & administrative support
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Assists in month-end closing
- Diploma or above, with 3 year working experience
- LCCI Intermediate Level or above preferred
- Good command in both written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Good PC knowledge. Hands-on experience in Peachtree is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, & Chinese Word Processing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Good analytical, self-motivated and work independently
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.