Accounting Assistant – 1 Year Contract
Amorepacific Hong Kong Co Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999701
- Perform account payables for multi brands
- Daily processing of general journals, invoices, payments and remittances
- Maintain Fixed Assets Register
- Assist system implementation
- Preparing ad hoc assignment
- Diploma or degree in Accountancy
- At least 1 years of relevant accounting experience with retail experience more preferable
- Familiar with SAP system is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and Chinese Word Processing;
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer opportunities for development in addition to a competitive remuneration and benefit package to the right candidate. Interested parties please click "Apply Now" for application.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Amorepacific Hong Kong Co Ltd
About Amorepacific Hong Kong Co Ltd
Established in 1945, AMOREPACIFIC Group is Korea’s No.1 skincare and cosmetics corporation and a blue chip stock. AMOREPACIFIC Hong Kong distributes the flagship brands under the Group, including AMOREPACIFIC, ETUDE HOUSE, LANEIGE, and Sulwhasoo.
In 2015, we are honored to be the first multi-national beauty company receiving the world class Quality Gold Award from Hong Kong Management Association. As the Asian Beauty Creator, we continuously introduce innovative and high quality products to meet the ever-changing needs of customers to achieve sustainable business growth. Guided by our people-oriented culture, we strive to deliver positive and memorable customer experiences. For more information, please visit our company website.