RDI Hong Kong is wholly owned by the University of Sunderland (UK) and is officially the University’s Hong Kong campus.
The University of Sunderland, established in 1901, have over 19000 students and over 123,200 alumni worldwide. The University has three campuses – Sunderland, London and Hong Kong - where students can choose to study.
RDI Hong Kong is at the centre of a high growth region for the University of Sunderland’s products and forms an integral part of the University’s future growth plans.
Accounting Assistant / Accounts Clerk
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833265
RDI offers a rewarding career in a professional environment and we are seeking a detail minded, accurate and results driven Accounting Assistant who will be able to contribute to the Company’s continuing growth in the education sector.
The Accounting Assistant will be responsible for supporting the management accountant and the accounts team on student payment.
- Assist in month-end closing and responsible for financial accounting work, e.g. preparing journal, bank reconciliation, financial data and schedules
- Perform daily routine accounting duties including entering and processing receipts, checking and verifying payments, issue Invoice, etc.
- Set up student account and input student information into the accounting system
- Assist in handling student queries regarding payment, invoice, module access, module orders, and assessment fee
- Responsible for Accounts Receivables including chasing student payment
- Collaborate with accounting colleagues for daily accounting issues
- Assist in improving accounting procedures & systems
- Assist Management Accountant with ad hoc duties
The Right Fit
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 2 to 3 years related work experience
- Fluency in English and Cantonese required in order to communicate with our multinational clients
- Mature, analytical & detail-minded, and able to work independently
- Proficiency in using accounting software, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Stable working experience
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- People with less experience will be considered as Accounts Clerk
The Right Opportunity
- Located in Central CBD
- Competitive Salary for the right candidate
- Career growth will align with your performance and desire to achieve. We pride ourselves on developing our employees and promoting from within
- A comprehensive training program that will enhance your existing knowledge and prepare you for success
Interested candidates please send your resume with your current and expected salary by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
All personal information collected will be treated with strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes only.