Accounting Assistant/ Assistant Accountant (Feb- Jun 2017)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997857
Employer Ref. BBBH22175
Our client is a large sport association, they are currently seeking for an Accounting Assistant/ Assistant Accountant to join their company from February till June 2017. Contract extension is subject to business needs and candidate performance.
- Process purchase orders and input accounting entries to the finance system
- Prepare cheque payments and bank transfers for review
- Assist in the preparation of reports and financial statements
- Assist in ensuring payments are collected promptly from debtors
- Seek guidance and coach colleagues while necessary
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as required by the finance department
- Degree holder in Finance or related discipline with minimum 1 year of experience in accounting
- Proficient in Epicor accounting software would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (both written and spoken)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Immediately available preferred
Reply To (Contact Email)
If you are interested in this position, please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter quoting reference JO #22175 in the subject header with your current and expected salary, which we will use to review applications. Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.