We are a growing SME in the Health and Wellness industry, located in Central.
We are looking for someone who shares our values and appreciates the opportunity to grow and develop working with us, someone with a can-do attitude, who likes to work in a friendly and service-oriented environment with lots of opportunities to learn.
If you are a proactive individual looking for growth and a challenge in a blooming sector, a doer dedicated to excellence, this might be the role you are looking for.
Accounting Assistant / Bookkeeper (part-time/full-time)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832538
We are looking for a reliable and experienced accounting support person for our two directors.
This role is ideal for a mother who is looking for more flexible hours and work part-time in a family friendly working environment.
- Responsible for managing full set of books
- Provide bookkeeping and accounting support to the General Manager
- Responsible for all accounts payable, receiveable P&L and Balance sheets
- Manage the monthly payroll, MPF allocation, accounts reconciliation
- Keep accurate accounting records (P.O.s, invoices, payment records, expenses, petty cash records...etc) and maintain an organised filing system
- Manage and use accounting software to prepare accounting reports
- Prepare cost analysis, cash flow and management reports to the Management
- University degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years administration or related work experience
- Bi-lingual in English and Chinese, Mandarin is a bonus
- Minimum LCCI Level 2 or above certified
- Intermediate bookkeeping and accounting knowledge with audit preparation experience
- Reliable, responsible, trustworthy and organised
- Ability to handle bi-lingual business correspondence professionally
- Detailed minded and can keep orderly filing and documents
- Good communication skills and also a true 'doer'
- Possess pleasant and professional interpersonal skills
- Can work well alone and with others and harbours a team spirit
- Experience in retail or health related industry is ideal
Interested parties, please apply with CV via Jobsdb.com