Robinson Consultancy Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997182
- A global provider of integrated Business, Corporate and Investor Services
- A multi corporate exposure
- Attractive salary package with extra bonus provided
About Our Client:
Our client is a global provider of integrated Business, Corporate and Investor Services. Their client portfolio includes MNC companies, listed companies & Fortune 500 companies. They provide excellent training and career development potential. They are now looking for an Accounting Associate to join their team.
As an Accounting Associate, you will be responsible for handling full set of accounts, perform book-keeping, payroll processing, treasury for clients. You will also need to work closely with the auditors on tax and other related issues.
- Higher Diploma or above education background in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 1 year of related working experience
- Strong team player who can work well individually
- Able to work efficiently under tight deadline and fast pace environment
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Immediately Available
This is a valuable chance to allow you to demonstrate all-round accounting skills in a Market leader in medical device as an Accounting Associate. Our client offers an attractive package and numerous supports.
Interested parties could also send your full resume to CV @ robinsonconsultant.com.hk. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 working days.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robinson Consultancy Limited
About Robinson Consultancy Limited
( No Description )
More Jobs from this employer
Senior Media & PR Executive – One of the Leading Luxury Lifestyle Brands, Multinational Corporation