Distribution Workshop (HK) Limited
Distribution Workshop (HK) Limited is a company with main business in film distribution around the world. Due to the continuing growth of the company, we are now employing suitable candidate to handle the expanding accounting and finance functions. Candidate who is interested in the post can apply to email@example.com with full resume AND application letter. Candidate who does not receive reply within 2 weeks may consider his/her application not successful.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778446
- Perform daily finance and accounting functions
- Prepare reports, monthly financial management accounts, audit schedules
- Able to handle full set of books
- Report to Accounting Manager and Finance Manager
- Filing and documentation
- Handling ad hoc assignments as required
Experience: 1-2 working experience in accounting, fresh graduate major in accounting may also apply.
Qualification: Diploma or above in accounting, candidates with professional qualification will have advantage.
Skill：Good knowledge in computer, Familiar with MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word processing.
Fluent in spoken & written English, Mandarin & Cantonese is preferable.
Others：Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
Work independently and work as a team member, self-motivated, responsible and diligent
Negotiable （Commensurate with working experience）
Candidates who wish apply MUST state the latest salary if applicable and expect salary.
Candidates without this information in the application will not be considered.
- 5 Days work with alternate Saturday-off.
- Annual Leave,Medical Benefits and MPF