Founded in 1984, Smith & Associates is a global distributor of semiconductors and electronic components and a trusted provider of efficiency-enhancing supply chain services to electronics and high-tech manufacturers. Smith’s investment in advanced in-house labs, a highly trained professional team, and strategically located global support centers offers our partners complete sourcing, inventory management solutions, cost-saving program, and more.
A privately held company, Smith & Associates employs more than 400 people worldwide, with over $500 million in sales annually. Smith's regional hubs in Houston, Hong Kong, and Amsterdam are ISO-certified. In addition, sales and purchasing offices are located in Austin, Silicon Valley, Guadalajara, New York, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Seoul, Taipei, Penang, and Bangalore. For more information, please visit http://www.smithweb.com/.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780586
- Assist in account receivable, account payable and supporting general accounting duties
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments
- Diploma in Accounting
- At least 1 year accounting working experience is preferred
- Strong sense of responsibility, independent, self-motivated
- Extremely organized, accurate and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in MS Office & Chinese Processing.
- Immediate available is preferred