McQueen & Pitt Consultants Limited
McQueen& Pitt is a professional recruitment firm providing different HR solutions to our clients, we are specializing in recruitment at all levels of seniority for local and overseas company.
Our client is one of the leading Global Online Solution Provider in Asia. They are seeking a high-caliber candidate to join their Region team to support their business operation and development.
Accounting Clerk (Station in Makati City, Philippines)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781131
- Assisting in preparation of all accounting documents, weekly and monthly financial statements, reports, invoices
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments, track Payments Carefully
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Retain organized and clear financial records and customer files
- Work closely with the Sales and Customer Service team to resolve billing issues
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Ensuring accuracy all accounting documents, weekly and monthly financial statements, reports, invoices
- Relieving management of administrative detail, all projects
- Working on ad hoc tasks from time to time
- Keeping projects on schedule
- Degree or Diploma with major in Accounting /Mathematics/ Finance / Business Administration / Economics is preferable
- Relevant experience in accounting field
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office especially Excel
- Excellent computer and record keeping skills
- Good command of Cantonese and Mandarin, Chinese typing
- Ability to communicate accurately and concisely and remain calm under stress.
- Ability to review processes for improvement.
- Maintain a professional and courteous demeanor with clients at all times, good verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Independent, detail-oriented, responsible, hardworking and well-organized
- Mature, self-motivated & meet the deadlines
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested parties please email your detailed resume with current and expected salary to us by clicking "APPLY NOW".
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful.