JMB Construction Company Limited
Type Industry :
- Interior Fitting out works
Job Function :
- Building & Construction / Building / Construction / A&A
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836574
- Responsible for full set of book, including data entry, billing and filing
- Assist to prepare accounting schedules for month end closing and year-end audit
- Provide secretarial and administrative support for the office
- Prepare and coordinate deposit activities
- Perform all necessary account, bank and other reconciliations
- Performs a range of general clerical, accounting and bookkeeping support functions in an organization
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience or above
- LCCI Level 2 or equivalent will be preferred
- Familiar with MYOB system is advantage
- Proficient PC Skills in using MS
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese is advantage
- Have strong sense of responsibility, detail-oriented, able to works independently & meet the deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Immediate availability is preferred
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified for interview.
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with availability, current salary and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'.
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only."