Rich Elite Group Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992501
- Handle general accounting entries.
- Carry out routine accounting duties including invoicing and payment processes.
- Perform inter-company transactions and adjusting journal entries.
- Prepare monthly cash flow, quarterly forecast and annual budgets.
- Prepare quarterly variance analysis and supporting schedules.
- Maintain effective communication with our counter parties in Hong Kong and overseas.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years solid experience in handling GL, AR, AP and financial reporting.
- Responsible, proactive, detail-oriented, able to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and a good team player.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Putonghua is a must.
- Good PC skills in MS Excel and Word, and knowledge in accounting systems will be an advantage.
- Immediate available preferred.