Accounting Clerk (Ref: JD_AC)
Ronald Lu & Partners (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005145901
Employer Ref. JD_AC
- Perform daily accounting operations (including check, verify and process payment, prepare and input AP, AR, Journal vouchers)
- Handle Bank Reconciliation and related breakdown
- Assist in month-end closing
- Maintain accounting filing system
- Provide internal administrative support
- Participate ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned
- HKDSE with LCCI 2nd Level or above
- Fresh graduate or 1 year relevant working experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, Sun Accounting System, MYOB is an advantage
- Good command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Responsible, self-motivated, detail minded and good team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Remuneration & Benefits
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hour
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Compensation leave
- Recreation activities
- Family Care Policy
- Meal & Transportation allowance
- Performance bonus
Interested parties please send full resume giving details of qualifications and experience, expected salary, date available and contact number to: Human Resources Department, Ronald Lu & Partners (Hong Kong) Ltd., 33/F Wu Chung House, 213 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now".
Information provided will be used for the purpose of employment application only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ronald Lu & Partners (Hong Kong) Limited
About Ronald Lu & Partners (Hong Kong) Limited
Ronald Lu & Partners (RLP), established in Hong Kong in 1976, is an award-winning practice specializing in architectural and interior design and master planning. The firm has completed and is engaged in wide variety of projects, including large-scale integrated urban developments, transit-oriented development, commercial buildings, residential developments, and cultural and public developments. RLP has received over 130 local and international accolades for its exceptional projects, in particular the Zero Carbon Building, Academic 3 of the City University of Hong Kong, the China Resources Building and S K Yee Healthy Life Centre. RLP has been ranked as a Top 50 architectural firm by UK’s Building Design “bd” magazine in 2016.
RLP has offices in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen, housing its strong team of over 600 professionals. Committed to charity and social responsibility, RLP has been awarded the Caring Company Logo for six years in a row.
We invite high-calibre candidates to join us.