Exciting Opportunity at Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) is a dynamic design promotion agency, funded by HKSAR Government, who plays the core role in Hong Kong’s innovation ecosystem. We serve as an advocate and platform integrator to nurture and promote design talents, design thinkers and entrepreneurs, and to cultivate design mindfulness, an innovation mindset and culture through new knowledge, projects, events and fellowship.
We are looking for talents with creativity, motivation, resourcefulness and collaborative muscles to join our team to carry out HKDC’s mission of driving value creation and improving the well-being of society.
Accounting Executive [Short-Term Contract]
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993403
- Be responsible for daily accounting duties including AP, AR, GL functions, month end closing and bank reconciliation
- Assist in month end closing and preparing audit matters
- Co-ordinate with relevant parties and maintain accurate accounting records
- Perform general accounting duties and administrative supports
- Perform ad hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma graduate(s) in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- 1-2 years’ relevant work experience, of which gained from non-profit sector is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office: Excel, Word and accounting software (i.e. Quickbook, ACCPAC, Sun System)
- A self-motivated and responsible team player with good work attitude and communication skill
- Meticulous, multi-tasking and able to work within deadlines
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or by clicking "Apply Now". HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.