Kadoorie Estates Limited
We are a well-established property company (http://www.kadoorieestates.com.hk) with diversified interests in prestigious collection of residential and commercial properties, and are maintaining an exceptional standard of property management. Applications are invited to fill the following vacancy:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998069
- Maintain accounting controls by executing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Document accounting and financial transactions, prepare accounting entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Perform reconciliation to ensure that all transactions are accounted for and properly posted.
- Keep track and process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other ad hoc reports.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Degree holder / Higher Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
- Good knowledge of accounting practices and internal control procedures with at least 5 years relevant working experience.
- Proficiency in PC skills, MS Word and Excel
- Fluent Cantonese and English Language
- Self-motivated and responsible
- Experience in system implementation is an advantage
- Immediately available is preferred
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please send their applications with a cover letter, and full resume stating career history, qualifications, present and expected salary and contact numbers to the Human Resources & Administration Manager, Kadoorie Estates Limited, Room 202, 2/F St George’s Building, No 2 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong by clicking "Apply Now".
(All personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only and treated in strict confidence. All personal data will be destroyed after 24 months from collection.)