Foodpanda HK Limited
foodpanda is world‘s #1 online food ordering platform (website and mobile app), where hungry customers can order food for home delivery from their favorite restaurants. Currently we are operating in 40 countries across Asia, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and are still expanding. We are part of Rocket Internet, the world’s largest internet platform, which includes companies as Lazada and Zalora. We launched in Hong Kong in 2014 and are the largest food delivery platform in Hong Kong. We are now looking for talented and highly motivated individuals to help grow the Hong Kong business.
Working for Foodpanda means interaction with many different countries and with many different people around the world. The management team in Hong Kong comes from over 20 countries and offers an international career experience.
Accounting/ Finance Intern (Part-Time)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835961
- Handle daily accounting duties for accounts receivable, such as maintain up-to-date accounts receivable
- Handle intercompany transactions
- Assists in the preparation of the accounts receivable aging report
- Assists in riders cash on delivery collection
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, hard-working, ability to work independently and achieve ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Good knowledge of PC software, and excellent command in using Excel is highly preferable
- Fluency in Cantonese & English is a must
- Experience in Food and Beverage Industry is preferred
- Familiarity with MYOB accounting system is an advantage
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed!
What we offer
- Opportunity to take on responsibility from day 1 and have a direct impact on our business & all our customers
- Work with the best: foodpanda won the European E-Commerce Award 2014 as best E-Commerce Start-Up in Europe
- Fast pace environment to grow as a person
- Steep learning curve in e-commerce & entrepreneurship
- A young & passionate team that loves to work & play hard
How to Apply
Interested candidates please kindly send their CV (in pdf format) and expected salary with the earliest start date to hr(at)foodpanda.hk.