Bexpress Internet Logistics (Hong Kong) Limited
Bexpress is a one-stop logistics solution platform in Hong Kong providing the market an online logistics department store which an easier and convenient way to choose their logistics service.
Our mission is to be the best logistic partner of our client, based on the application of data and internet technology to constitute the best logistics solution and to manage the whole shipment lifecycle which to enhance client’s business value.
We are seeking enthusiastic applicants for the following position to join our team of excellent professionals:
Accounting & Financial Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832533
Employer Ref. AFM 17102016
- Responsible for the full range of finance and accounting duties of the Company
- Analyzing accounting records - analyze reports that include income statements and balance sheets; variance analysis
- Analyzes monthly and year-end close to formulate accruals and makes corrections to entries by maintaining effective spreadsheet schedules to support such accruals.
- Creates and reconciles schedules to the general ledger balances, analyzes the account to determine the appropriateness of the balance, maintains supporting documentation, develops or recommends adjustments to journal entries when necessary.
- Review and build the budgeting / forecast models; variance analysis and decisions on how to improve P/L
- Monitor cash flows, capital expenditure and prepare cash flow forecast, Liaise with bank for all kind of functions if needed;
- Regular report/present to top management for recommendations and internal control implementation
- Liaise with external consultants like auditors, tax consultants or company secretaries when necessary
- Performs special projects and analysis
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance , with CPA qualification is preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years’ relevant working experience
- Familiar with HKFRS and HK GAAP
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Mature, self-motivated and independent
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please apply in WORD format (quoting Ref. No.) together with a detailed resume, stating earliest availability, contact number, current & expected salary.
All information will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicant not being contacted within eight weeks may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.