Computime is a diversified global technology company engaged in the design, manufacturing and distribution of a wide range of electronic products on automation and control solutions for industrial, commercial, and consumer uses.
Headquartered in Hong Kong and listed in the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 320), our operational network spans across China, Europe, and North America.
Computime offers a good environment for individuals to succeed and professionally grow. We invite passionate and qualified individuals to secure their career with us.
Accounting Manager (Temp – 6 months)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782057
- Manage the Group’s treasury and payment functions
- Provide full support in the Group’s currency hedging management and execution, and related cost analysis
- Manage the Treasury & AP Team for the production of cashflow forecast and other weekly and daily cash and payments reports on timely basis
- Deal with the daily operation of trade finance, FX and fixed income transactions, and vendor payment related issues
- Work closely with bankers and business units to manage banking facilities and cash position
- Perform other ad hoc vendor-related and system improvement assignments
- 6-months contract (from November 2016 to April 2017)
- Degree holder in finance and accounting major
- HKICPA or ACCA qualified accountant
- 8 to 10 years’ working experience in commercial accounting and finance, with at least 3 years at managerial level in charge of treasury control
- Audit experience with Big 4 or international audit firm is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and proactive attitude of communication required
Interested parties, please apply together with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary and send it via APPLY NOW. Attractive remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
All personal information received will be treated in strict confidence for employment purpose only. Your application can be considered as unsuccessful if you have not been reached within 3 months. On the other hand, it may be transferred to other companies of our group for job openings. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed for a period not more than 12 months.