Asia's Leading Boarding School Specialists
Foundation is one of the leading independent education consultancies in Asia specializing in high-end admission counseling and related training services for students wishing to enter top-tier boarding schools and universities across North America and Europe. Headquartered in Hong Kong, our counselors service clients everywhere from Greater China to Southeast Asia. We have been actively growing our team to meet the rising demands of Asian families seeking quality overseas education. We are committed to providing our multicultural workforce with challenging experiences and enriching development opportunities. If you think you have an interesting profile, we are interested in you.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784325
As part of the Accounting Team, you will need to provide general accounting support for our company. You will also cooperate with different teams to prepare consolidated accounts and monthly accounting schedules. The main duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for daily accounting functions, Book-keeping and data entry, processing invoices, receipts and payments, month-end closing & reporting, group consolidation, fiscal year-end audit and taxation affairs.
- Payroll administration.
- Prepare financial and management reports as required.
- Responsible for statutory audit and tax.
- Liaise with external auditors, bankers, legal and tax advisers.
- Handle accounts for multiple offices in China.
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as per required.
- Set up Accounting workflow and policies.
- Degree /Professional Diploma holder in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines or qualified Accountant.
- Professional qualification in HKICPA/ACCA would be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting and Administration.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Accounting and Administration Officer.
- Solid experience in managing full set of account, from new company set up to monthly financial reporting and cash flow budgeting.
- Familiar with general HR & Administration policies.
- Experience in leading small team (2-3 members) to handle all accounting issue included in different fiscal year
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong/PRC accounting standards & taxation.
- Familiar with MYOB, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access.
- Prior experience in a fast-pace small-business environment a must.
- Attentive to details and organized.
- Able to work under pressure and meet the tight deadline.
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
Much More Than a Paycheck. We believe in Work Hard, Play Hard. We believe in meritocracy and fair game. We believe that a good heart with a shrewd mind can together produce an impactful educational experience that can truly transform young lives and at the same time sustain a decent pay for everyone involved. Generous performance bonus and benefits; commensurate with experience.
Only the Serious Should Apply. If you are up for the challenge, we strongly encourage you to submit your credentials and expected salary to us. Education can be fun, and being professional doesn't have to be boring. Make a real difference. Come join us.