Gong Ping Securities Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834453
- Execute a full spectrum of corporate finance and capital market transactions, ranging from merger and acquisitions, IPOs, structured financing, pre-IPO investments as well as financial advisory.
- Sound knowledge of the Listing Rules, Takeover Codes, Companies Ordinance and all relevant rules and regulations.
- Willing to contribute to team dynamic and perform all functions independently.
- Handle the financial accounting, management accounting, budgeting and reporting functions in support of the Group’s businesses.
- Handle regulatory reporting to SFC.
- Handle audit (external and internal) and related matters.
- Assist in budget preparation and reporting.
- Assist in the design, compilation and implementation of financial control policies and procedures.
- University graduate or above in Finance / Accounting / Law.
- Familiar with FRR.
- Minimum 3 years working in corporate finance, preferably with IPO and M&A execution experience.
- Solid exposure and knowledge in Listing rules, Takeovers Code and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Cantonese, fluency in Mandarin.
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct send a full resume, stating present and expected salary to HR Department, Gong Ping Securities Ltd. Unit D, 8/F., Tower B, Billion Centre, No.1 Wang Kwong Rd., Kowloon Bay. Attn: HR Department or clicking Apply Now.
"All personal data collection is for recruitment purposes. The data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request."