Accounting Manager (MNC)
Hillman Ross Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920562
Employer Ref. 5302
Our client is a leading Consumer Goods company headquartered in Switzerland and due to its rapid expansion, they are now looking for high caliber candidate to join their professional team.
We are now seeking for an Accounting Manager
- Assist the Head of Finance to monitor all accounting activities including financial reporting and month-end closing and ensure they are in compliance with HKFRS and IFRS
- Prepare financial reports including management reports, budget & forecasting, variance analysis and commentaries
- Maintain and update the group accounting policies and ensure that all jurisdictions are in compliance
- Drive the process improvement to enhance the accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting
- Liaise with internal/external auditors and support tax filing
- Assist in ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Professional qualification in HKICPA or equivalent is a must
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in FMCG/Trading/Retail companies
- With good coordination, planning and executive capability
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient computer skills and preferably with experience in SAP
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK HERE to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Professional
For more information, please contact Melanie Wong at +852 2986 1981
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross Limited
About Hillman Ross Limited
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross’s success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates’ careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.