Gorgeous Recruitment Services Company
Accounting Manager (FMCG)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922592
Our client is one of the leading global healthcare companies. To cope with business growth, they are now seeking for high calibers to join their team.
- Involved in daily operations to drive effective problem-solving and high productivity
- Enhance the timeliness, accuracy and quality of general ledger accounting
- Prepare financial reports including ad hoc management reports, financial budgets / forecasts, trend / variance analyses and commentaries
- Manage cost allocation, month-end and year-end closing activities in accordance with local accounting standards and IFRS
- Support to global projects, internal / external audit and tax filing
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance or a related discipline
- At least 5 years’ related accounting experience with 2 years’ experience in a managerial level and preferably with audit firm experience
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ERP system
- Good written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Interested parties, please send your word format resume with expected and latest salary to us or contact our Consultant at 2264 6333 for confidential discussion.