Blackwell Global Securities Limited
Founded in 2010, the Blackwell Global companies was established to offer brokerage solutions for private and institutional clients. Blackwell Global has a global presence in over 90 countries, with offices in Auckland, Beijing, Hong Kong, Lagos, Limassol, London, Melbourne, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore and Taiwan.
By sharing our dedication, intelligence and passion for trading, our vision is to be the most trusted financial service provider offering the most reliable brokerage solutions and investment options.
To cope with expansion of our office in Hong Kong, we are now seeking high-calibre candidates to join our dynamic team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004954475
- Handle full set of accounts independently
- Prepare books of accounts and profit and loss performance reports in accordance with the Accounting Standards
- Responsible for reconciliation of daily bank statements, clients and counterparties positions
- Arrange fund transfer and maintain proper segregation of client money
- Prepare daily liquidity and FRR in compliance with the regulatory requirements
- Ensuring financial compliance with SFC rules on a daily basis;
- Reviewing monthly financial returns reports to SFC;
- Handling year-end audit and liaison with external auditors;
- Prepare accounting reports to management
- Handle other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline preferred;
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in a HK securities brokerage firm or Financial Industry (with Licence Type 1/Type2 Experience would have extra advantage);
- Knowledge of financial instruments and securities brokerage business.
- Proficiency in MS word and excel and accounting software;
- Ability to work independently and possess a strong sense of responsibility;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Self-motivated, independent and well-organized with attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading securities brokerage firm that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development