Wealth Link Securities Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999514
Wealth Link Securities Limited is approved by SFC to conduct securities dealing activities and is considering to establish SFC licensing into securities advisory as well as asset management.
- Prepare full set of accounting and analyze the monthly financial statement
- Prepare financial and management reports and regulatory reports (FRR)
- Perform daily monitoring and reporting of the liquid capital according to the FRR
- Responsible for daily accounting operations, including preparation of invoices, vouchers, monthly reports and cash management and bank reconciliations
- Assist in budget, interim and annual report preparation
- Participate in formulation and execution of accounting guidelines, policies and procedures
- Review internal controls and implement work process improvement
- Liaise with auditors and tax authorities on audit and tax issues
- Perform ad-hoc accounting projects where necessary
- Degree holder in Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines. Qualified Accountant is preferable
- Minimum 3 year’s working experience in securities firm or sizable financial institution. Solid experience in securities accounting, FRR and Taxation is a must
- Sound knowledge in SFC / HKEx rules and regulations
- Attention to details, strong analytical mind and problem solving skills, with good interpersonal and communications skills
- Possess excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese
Any interest parties please send your full resume (CV) in both Chinese and English version with date available, current and expected salary to Mr Cheung by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.