Constance Capital Limited
ACCOUNTING MANAGER / ASSISTANT ACCOUNTING MANAGER
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997150
- Handle full set of accounts and month-end closing financial statements independently
- Perform daily treasury work including monitor daily cash position and liquidity
- Liaise with banks
- Prepare FRR to SFC on monthly basis
- Review and produce daily, weekly and monthly management reports
- Perform other ad hoc assignments and projects as required by management
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline preferred
- At least 5 years SOLID experience in securities accounting, FRR, margin financing, is a MUST
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in PC applications including MS office
- Responsible, independent and able to meet tight deadlines
We offer competitive remuneration packages and flexible working hours to the successful candidate.
Please send your full resume stating present and expected salary by clicking APPLY NOW. All data supplied will be kept in strict confidentiality and used for employment related purposes.