Accounting Manager - FMCG
Robinson Consultancy Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004988141
About Our Client:
Our client is a one of the leading Market Expansion Services Groups. They help companies looking for a reliable outsourcing partner to grow their business in new or existing markets. To support their fast growing business and rapid expansion. They are now looking for Accounting Manager to join their team.
As an Accounting Manager, you will be supporting business unit to enhance competitive edge over competitors and identify areas to increase efficiency. You will provide strong business partnering and support to FMCG unit. You will implement corporate finance strategies and policies. You will lead the finance team and ensure key accounting, control, and reporting activities are fully delivered.
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline, CPA qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in accounting, with Big 4 audit experiences is definitely an advantage.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate and work closely with senior management.
- Demonstrate proficiency in spoken and written English and Cantonese, with Mandarin
- Excellent presentation skills and graphic presentations.
- Detail oriented, team player candidates with excellent planning & organizing skills
This is a valuable chance to advance your career development in ambitious company with high degree of control. Our client offers an attractive package and clear career progression path.
Interested parties could also send your full resume to CV @ robinsonconsultant.com.hk. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robinson Consultancy Limited
About Robinson Consultancy Limited
( No Description )
More Jobs from this employer
Senior Media & PR Executive – One of the Leading Luxury Lifestyle Brands, Multinational Corporation