As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe. Morgan McKinley operates from 21 offices in 9 countries around the world. Our professional recruitment capability extends right across key markets in Europe, the Middle East and the Asia-Pacific region. We have offices in Australia, China, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Singapore, the UAE and the UK and are strategically placed at the heart of key financial centres, as well as regionally within specific countries, giving us thorough coverage of all the markets in which we operate. Since 1988, our business has become synonymous with exceptional levels of service, an in-depth knowledge of our markets, a determination to be the best and above all a proven track record of success.
Accounting Manager (AP), REIT
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145947
Employer Ref. BBBH654860
- Leading REIT listed on HKSE
- Large Capital among the REITs in Asia
- Team lead of a sizable accounting team
The market leading REIT is currently looking to hire an experienced Accounting Manager to head up their AP function.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of 10, handling the Group's Account Payable function and its high volume transactions
- Ensuring compliance with existing and established company internal control standards, policies and procedures pertaining to financial and control areas
- Managing the cash flow and all payments are being processed without any frauds
- Monitoring the process of Statutory Accounts of the Group
To be considered a successful candidate, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or business related disciplines
- Professional qualification such as HKICPA or ACCA
- At least 6 years of professional experience acquired from both Big 4 Auditing and commercial sectors is a MUST; at which more than 3 years of managerial level
- Solid knowledge of financial accounting (GL, AP & AR), cost management & taxation
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin
Interested parties, please email your application to email@example.com. Alternatively, please directly contact Hill Li at +852 3907 3976 for a confidential discussion. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.