Interfocus Services Limited
Accounting Manager / Senior Accountant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918388
Employer Ref. JDB/AMSA/20161129
Our client is a reputable multi-national corporation. To cope with rapid business expansion, they are urgently looking for a high caliber candidate to join their finance team.
- Leading a finance team for all finance & accounting operations such as full set of account, month end closing and consolidations for group companies accounts
- Implementation of new accounting software, design the accounting infrastructure, data migration and UAT process
- Monitor the fixed asset, inventory and cash flow etc.
- Prepare various financial reports and analysis to the Director in timely manner
- Take initiative to enhance the existing workflow, internal control and preparation of standard operation procedures
- Liaise with auditors and relevant regulatory bodies for audits and tax filings
- Provide coaching and guidance to sub-ordinates and monitor their performance regularly
- Other ad-hoc assignments and projects as required
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting or Finance
- Qualified Accountant (CPA Australia, HKICPA, ACCA)
- At least 5-8 years' relevant experience including 3 years in supervisory roles
- Experience in E-commerce / Health & Beauty / Shipping & Logistics industries will be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of internal control, risk assessment and financial analysis
- Excellent problem solving skills, analytical mindset and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, detailed-oriented and able to work under high pressure
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, such as EXCEL, WORD
- Familiar with accounting software and implementation process
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Our client offer 5 days' work, attractive remuneration package, medical benefit, birthday leave and excellent career development.
Interested parties, please email your CV with present salary, expected salary and availability to us.