The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Asian and Olympic Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831151
Employer Ref. JD-20161017-ACO
Reporting to the Assistant Accounting Manager, the Accounting Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- To assist the Assistant Accounting Manager in the implementation of accounting and financial control procedures;
- To compile management reports and perform financial analyses;
- To coordinate with IT department to enhance the accounting system; and
- To supervise accounting staff in daily operations.
- A recognised degree in finance or accounting and/or a qualified accountant;
- A minimum of 4 years’ relevant accounting experience of which 2 years must be at supervisory level preferably gained from a sizable organisation;
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Versatile in database management; and
- Experience in computer software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel VBA and computerized accounting system is a must; and
- Knowledge in Sun Account System and Vision XL is an advantage.
Please send full resume with current and expected salary, contact telephone number, email and postal addresses, and availability to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: email@example.com on or before 30 October 2016. Please quote reference no. JD-20161017-ACO in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. .Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER