Hong Kong Cricket Association
Cricket has been played in Hong Kong for 174 years. Cricket Hong Kong is the National Sport Association for cricket in Hong Kong. Our mission is to promote, expand and develop the sport of cricket in Hong Kong, improving standards in all sectors of the game (quality of play, facilities, administration, coaching) and increasing the participants of all sectors of the local community in cricket.
As we are moving to more professional level and expanding our scope of work, we need to establish a strong Accounting and Finance Team. Therefore, we are now looking for suitable candidate to fill up the position of Accounting Officer.
Accounting Officer (Job Ref: AO)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836299
Employer Ref. AO
- Preparing accounts payable, accounts receivable and handle all payment procedure;
- Performing all related book-keeping and data-entry functions via MYOB accounting software;
- Assisting to prepare full sets of accounts, regular financial reports, annual and departmental budget of the Association;
- Providing quality support and followed-up work to the senior management and office.
Qualifications and Experience
- LCC higher or student member of professional bodies;
- Degree holder preferably in Accounting or with relevant academic qualifications and at least 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Hands on experience on using MYOB accounting system.
- Conversant use of computerized accounting system, hands on experience and familiar with MYOB software and MS Office application.
- Experience in handling full set of accounts.
- Financial experience at NGOs will be definite advantageous.
- Capable to work under tight deadline and independently with good communication, interpersonal, detailed minded, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English (handling financial work with expatriates) and Chinese (local purchase/system)
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing.
- Flexible to work for account/office administration and financial management in a small office environment.
- Immediately available is preferred.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate according to their experience and qualifications.
Any interested parties, please apply on or before Friday, 21 October 2016 in confidence with full resume, stating salary history and expected salary, and available date by clicking 'Apply Now' (Please mark the Job Ref on the email header and must state the expected salary).
Information not completed, will not be screened for interview. Entry point of salary is subject to qualifications and experience.
* The salary of the position is subvented by LCSD.
**Only the short-listed candidates for interview will be notified.
***All information collected is for recruitment purpose.