Due to the continuous business grow of our company, we are seeking for the following staff to cope with our expansion.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918127
- Diploma holder in accounting, finance or equivalent;
- 3 years’ solid experience in accounting or auditing. Experience in manufacturing firm is a plus.
- Confidence, detailed-minded with sound analytical and problem solving skills; able to demonstrate the ability to challenge assumptions and decisions in an appropriate manner
- Excellent communication skills in order to drive interactions that build trust and manage expectations with all stakeholders; experience in collaborating with teams across geographic regions
- Able to work in a self-sufficient manner, operating across multiple projects and priorities; strong time management and organizational skills to meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel in preparing financial analysis and reports. Candidates with financial/budget modelling knowledge and experience will be advantageous
- Fluency in both English and Putonghua
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Report to Managing Director and Finance Manager;
- Responsible for full set of accounting, daily treasury duties & monthly/year-end closing;
- Conduct financial analysis including budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Perform KPI and sales performance analysis for the group;
- Handling expense claims, petty cash & banking activities;
- Perform tax computation and audit matters.
We offer Alternate Saturday-off and year-end bonus. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)