Taiping Financial Holdings Company Limited
Taiping Financial Holdings Company Limited, a member of China Taiping Insurance Group, was formally established on June 26, 2012. Comprising Taiping Assets Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited, Taiping Securities (HK) Co., Ltd., Taiping Capital Limited, China Insurance Group Finance Company Limited, Taiping Trustees Limited, Saundas (Nominees) Limited, Taiping Financial Futures (HK) Co., Ltd. and Taiping Financial Holdings (Shenzhen) (in preparation), its business scope includes securities brokerage, asset management, corporate finance, wealth management, research, trusts, loans and others.
We now invite high caliber candidate to join our company for the following role:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919491
- Take full responsibility of accounting and reporting, including full set of book keeping and month-end financial statements of licensed corporation;
- To prepare and ensure the FRR reports are align with company’s standards and FRR standards;
- To monitor liquid capital and cash flow;
- Review and improve operational procedures;
- Liaise with various parties to facilitate daily accounting operations;
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree in accounting or related disciplines with professional accountancy qualification such as HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent is preferred;
- At least 3 years’ accounting experience in securities industry is highly preferred;
- With knowledge in preparing SFC FRR report is highly preferred;
- Proficiency in computer applications and familiar with Oracle Finance is highly preferred;
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese with fluency of Putonghua
- Optimistic, self-driven, detail-oriented mindset and willing to learn attitude.
We provide 5-day work week and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your full resume with present, expected salary and date available by clicking 'Apply Now', attention HR & Adm Manager. Please mark POSITION & DEPARTMENT applied for in the subject of your application.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.