Founded in 1996, Central Business Information Limited (CBI) is a global business Information company covering Hong Kong, China and 200 countries around the world. We offer a full range of services including Enhanced Due Diligence, Business Credit Report, Employment Screening Report, Land Search, Litigation Search, Individual Search and Site Investigation for different business sectors and industries.
Our customers include the world's largest C.P.A. firms, law firms, investment institutions, commercial banks, news organizations and government authorities that have been counting on us for quality business information in many aspects over the years.
To cope with our rapid expansion, we are now seeking talented individuals to join us.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920186
- Responsible for daily accounting duties including book keeping
- Recording billing data into accounting systems - SAP
- prepare monthly reporting, vouchers
- prepare bank reconciliation, issue cheques and payment
- communicate with customers on handle accounts receivable settlement
- Maintain proper accounting records, procedures and record keeping
- Support the function in Finance Department for any ad-hoc projects
- LCCI level 3 or Diploma holder or above major in Accounting is preferable
- 3-5 years relevant working experience is an advantage
- Good computer knowledge in MS office, in particular excel and knowledge of SAP accounting system would be an advantage
- Willing to learn and hardworking
- Able to work under pressure
Working Location: Wanchai
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate, including:
- Competitive monthly salary
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Bank holiday
- Birthday leave
- Marriage leave
- Incentive trip
- Medical insurance
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Education allowance
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" to submit your full resume with current / expected salaries and date available.