ANX International Limited
ANX International is a leading edge Financial Technology (FINTECH) company established in 2013. An innovative company with over 100 employees, ANX International was awarded the "Hong Kong's most valuable companies award" to recognize its innovative business.
We are now looking to hire a talented individual to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be working as part of a team to drive innovation in the finance industry.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995338
- Handle general accounting functions including day to day operations
- Monitor and maintain general ledger, Account Receivable, Account Payable
- Perform daily accounting routines such as handling invoices, payments, receipts and posting
- Perform month end financial accounting and control procedures
- Prepare weekly and monthly financial reports
- Assist in the implementation of the effective internal controls and accounting systems
- Perform ad-hoc assignments when required
- Bachelor degree in accounting major is preferred; CPA/CA holder is a plus
- Hands on financial reporting with minimum 3 years experience
- Fluent command of spoken and written in Cantonese, English, and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and MYOB
- Strong financial, analytical and report writing skills
- Tax experience is a plus
- Prior working experience in financial institution is a definite advantage
- Competitive compensation package
- 5-day work week
- Experience working in a company with global exposure
- Friendly open work environment
- Fast-growing company and rapid career advancement
- A young, dynamic team
- New office facilities and a relaxed dress code policy
Interested parties please send your full resume with detailed working experience, availability, current and expected salary by clicking '' APPLY NOW''.
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.anxintl.com.
(All data collected will be treated strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)