jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997444
Employer Ref. AO
The Accounting Officer is responsible to overlook the daily operational work of the Accounts Office, to enhance and maintain various accounting systems in the Accounts Office and to supervise the preparation of timely reports for management’s review and uses.
Applicants should have:
- A degree in Accounting from a tertiary institution;
- A recognized accounting qualification in accounting / finance (HKICPA, ACCA, ACMA or equivalent);
- At least five years' relevant experience in computerized environment of a large organisation;
- Proficiency in accounting related computer software applications, such as Oracle Finance, SAP, Microsoft EXCEL and Access;
- Substantial experience in implementing administrative accounting system;
- Excellent analytical ability and strong organization skill;
- Good command of English and Chinese.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
Appointment will be made on a two-year contract, with possibility of renewal, subject to mutual agreement. A gratuity payment equal up to 15% of basic salary earned during the contract period will be payable upon satisfactory completion of contract. Fringe benefits include leave, medical and dental benefits. Starting salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please apply in writing with full résumé, expected salary and copies of academic qualifications. Applications with reference code ‘AO’ clearly marked on the envelope should be sent to the Human Resources Office, The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, No.1 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong, or click "Apply Now", or fax to 25848953 on or before 27 January 2017.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.