jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998022
- Provide accounting and clerical support
- Prepare bank deposit, general ledger posting and statements
- Conduct balance sheet schedule and bank reconciliation
- To handle full set of financial books and management reports independently and ensure proper accounting control in place
- To liaise with external auditors, tax advisers and other professional advisers directly
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- To take part in significant commercial interaction with sales and delivery teams, review their project budgets, perform variance analysis and project opening / closing
- To assist ad hoc duties once assigned
- Diploma or above in Accounting / Finance with LCCI Intermediate or above
- Minimum 2 years’ of solid experience
- With experience in retail accounting is an advantage
- Mature, self-motivated, responsible, independent, detail oriented & strong sense of accuracy
- Open minded, team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Power Point
*Personal data collected is strictly confidential and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to aalis
aalis is a fast growing Independent Fashion label in HK well known for its contemporary timeless style. aalis is about a commitment to dressing with individual style. Designed by Boysh Lam for the contemporary sophisticated woman, every item is created with luxurious details, using superior craftsmanship.
Facebook: aalishk / Instagram: aalishk
We are looking for cool, energetic, and committed talent who adores fashion to join our team.