ACCOUNTING OFFICER / ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT
Goldin Dining Group Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782347
- Ensure all revenues are accurately and completely recorded and verifying all cash/ receivables from F & B Sales
- Guarantee the data integrity in the POS system & Bank Book
- Assure payroll and tax record prepared timely for all staff
- Ensure effective control over payroll/ POS system
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and meet tight timeline
- Higher Diploma or above in Accounting or member of HKAAT or equivalent qualification
- With at least 5 years relevant experience, experienced in F&B or catering industry is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, POS, VBA and Chinese & English word processing;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Critical Thinking and efficiency improvement mind is a must
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Goldin Dining Group Limited
About Goldin Dining Group Limited
Goldin Group is an international conglomerate operating in Hong Kong SAR, Mainland China, the U.S.A. and Europe. Goldin Group comprises the flagship company - Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited and two publicly listed companies – Goldin Properties Holdings Limited (HKEX: 283) and Goldin Financial Holdings Limited (HKEX: 530). Goldin Group is structured around six diverse business lines – consumer electronics, real estate development, polo, wine, financial services and horse breeding.
Goldin Group is headquartered in Hong Kong with offices, factories, wineries and property developments around the globe. Goldin Group employs over 12,000 people worldwide. Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited acts as an agent administrating the recruitment process for its wholly-owned subsidiary, (283/530) Limited.
Goldin Dining, our four restaurants will debut this October, embark with us this golden opportunity where passion meet progression. A culinary adventure will definitely change your life.
We are looking for candidate with strong passion about cuisine to join our dynamic team.