AppoTech is a fabless semiconductor company which focuses on developing high-performance, high-reliability, cost-effective system-on-chip (SoC) silicon solutions tightly coupled with system software and hardware/ software development environments.
We provide a one-stop solution for IC design and application development and solution in the areas of Bluetooth, Video, Audio, Wifi, Mobile Storage, MCU for Mobile Power Bank, and home appliances etc.
Our headquarters is in Hong Kong, we also set up operations in China (Shenzhen and Zhuhai), Taiwan and USA (Silicon Valley) to provide sales and technical supports for customers in the Asia Pacific and North America region.
AppoTech Group had another successful year in 2015, and is grateful to reward the employees who contributed to the company’s success during this economic crisis. The top performers received 1 year (12 months) of their salary as annual performance bonus in this month. AppoTech becomes one of the highest-paying companies in the market.
“I deeply believe that one of the key successful factors for a company depends on the high quality and excellent performance of the employee. AppoTech has an exceptional outstanding performance program for highly productive employee with excellent performance; our business had a record year in 2015 even in the midst of an economic challenge. I would like to take this opportunity to thank our employee for their contribution to the company, especially for those top performers.” said Mr. Chuck Cheng, CEO of the AppoTech Limited.
Details can be found at www.appotech.com
We invite you to be a part of the team and bring the company to success.
Accounting Officer / Assistant Accounting Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831292
- Perform daily accounting tasks, accounts receivable,account payable and journal processing;
- Assist in month end and year end closing with breakdowns and schedules;
- Assist in system implementation;
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned;
- Diploma or above in accounting;
- Minimum 2 years' relevant accounting experience will be preferred;
- Fresh graduate are welcomed as Accounting Assistant;
- Well organized, self-motivated, responsible, independent and able to meet tight deadlines;
- Positive, initiative and a team player;
- Immediate available is preferred;
We offer attractive compensation package (5-day work, medical and dental insurance) to the right candidates. Interested parties please click "Apply Now" below to our HR Department.