Kerry Property Management Services Limited
Kerry Property Management Services Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kerry Properties Limited (http://www.kerryprops.com), is a well-established property management company managing mixed portfolio of prestigious residential & commercial properties. To meet our business growth, we are inviting applications for the position of:-
Accounting Officer III
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220215
Employer Ref. KPMSL/0417/107
- Prepare and handle full set of accounting books & monthly financial statements
- Ensure payments & receipts are duly recorded & authorized
- Perform accounting duties of building management accounts
- Deal with various internal and external parties
- Handle ad-hoc reports as assigned by supervisors
- Higher diploma or above in finance, accounting or related discipline
- Qualification of LCC advanced accounting or above
- At least 2 years' relevant accounting experience
- Experience in building management accounts operation is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office, with hands-on experience in accounting software
- Good command of spoken & written English & Chinese
- Proactive, with strong sense of responsibility, good analytical & communication skills
- Immediate available preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Please send your application with full resume and expected salary to the Senior Manager -Human Resources & Administration, Kerry Property Management Services Limited, 25/F Kerry Centre, 683 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong or by email.
(The personal data provided will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes. All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence. All applications may be considered for other suitable position(s) in the Kuok/Kerry Group and its subsidiary/ associated companies.
For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please contact Human Resources Department by post or by email to the above addresses. Please mark “Confidential: Personal Data Access/ Correction/ Recruitment Enquiries” on your correspondence.
Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed after 12 months from the date of application.)